Seinen Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The chaos is settling down and the world is slowly entering a peaceful time but tensions are still high. Small skirmish still occur and no one is sure how long the peaceful times will last.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ayame Naito's Genius Test

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayame

Ayame

Ayame Naito's Genius Test Empty
PostSubject: Ayame Naito's Genius Test   Ayame Naito's Genius Test EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:13 am

Ayame Naito

Scenario #2
I would make a clone of the weapon using a kunai, a smoke bomb and exploding tag. I would give the fake to the enemy, and before they could realize it is a fake. Chunnin two would use his speed to get to the captured chunnin four and release him right as the tag goes off, causing smoke to cloud the area. I would then have chunnin two take chunnin three out of the room before throwing kunais with exploding tags attached to them at the ceiling. The tags would explode causing the roof to cave in as I quickly followed my teammates. More than likely one of the jounins would escape the blast, so he would most likely chase after us. About two junctions from where we left the med-nin with the real weapon, is a set of wires that I had set up earlier in care. I would turn and use a fire justu to catch the wires on fire right as the jonin reached the junction also. While the enemy is dealing with the lit wires, I would head down the hall, causing another cave-in to block the hallway off that we had headed down. Once reaching my teammates, I would order them to head back to the entrance. As we go, I would lay traps to stop anyone from following us. Once reaching the entrance, I would cause the entrance to cave in, blocking the exit before the four of us head back to the village.

Scenario #3
I would talk to the Kage first, asking to bring in my sibling alive and inform him of my hunch that something else is going on. Once he agrees to the request, I would gather a few loyal friends of my own and of my siblings to make sure no one follows or tries to kill my brother. Once I find my brother, I would start to fight him, explaining my plan to bring him in to talk with the kage so he can plead his case. My brother would most likely no believe that the kage would listen, but I convince him that it would be best to at least try instead of betraying everything he once stood for. Once he was convinced, we would both fight long enough to make it seem realistic before finally pinning my brother and binding him. I would then take him back to the village, our friends joining us on the way back to help keep my brother from being attacked in the meanwhile. Once at the village, we would go before the kage, and my brother would explain what happened. If the kage is as great of a leader as he is supposed to be, then he would understand my brother’s reasoning and would deal with the ones that had the mission assigned. My brother would still be in trouble for going rouge, but the kage would not execute him and instead would have him put under watch for a while before allowing him to go back to being a ninja.
Back to top Go down
Dran
Admin

Ayame Naito's Genius Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayame Naito's Genius Test   Ayame Naito's Genius Test EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:28 pm

Sorry to say you failed but you passed the first part of the test
Back to top Go down
https://seinen.rpg-board.net

Ayame Naito's Genius Test
Page 1 of 1