Seinen Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The chaos is settling down and the world is slowly entering a peaceful time but tensions are still high. Small skirmish still occur and no one is sure how long the peaceful times will last.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kiyoto Uchiha's Little Black Book

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sebastian
Admin
Sebastian

Kiyoto Uchiha's Little Black Book Empty
PostSubject: Kiyoto Uchiha's Little Black Book   Kiyoto Uchiha's Little Black Book EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 11:38 pm

~People I know~
Myself
(Various NPC's)

~The First Log~
Day in and Day out, I can never get this right. Why must we control the energies given when others can just seal them off? Grant it, I know that chakra is very important but at the same time, almost every clan can chop off your chakra supply. This would leave almost each ninja useless...all but me.
Instead of going out and training my control, I am dealing with those that are more important. Those stats that can never be taken from me, my speed. I wish to be as fast as lightning, and as strong as fire. I wish to make the air burn from the friction of my feet whizzing through it, so I may use such things to my advantage.
First day, new squad. I just want this over with, so I can finish this off. So my father can smile at his son, being a proud ninja of the hidden leaf. So his precious branch of ninjas don't die. There are some things in life that not even money and fame can make better, and a father's pride is one. He is never satisfied.
Mom's proud, her pride and dad's in one. Crushing one dream, and I crush the others. Mom wants me to take over the entire clan, fat chance. No where fast, thats where I'm heading. All I want to do is run, just run. Fighting is overrated but I still do it. Not even for myself, but for them.
Well, gotta keep my mentality. You know, fake smiles and precision. All that stuff, makes others happy. When can I be happy?
-Question to answer for next entry: Why do I make others happy and put myself in second place?-
~Yoto.
Back to top Go down
http://albion13.forumotion.com/

Kiyoto Uchiha's Little Black Book
Page 1 of 1